Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

{30 weeks}



30 Weeks!
I can definitely tell this belly is getting bigger now! And bless the woman I ran into shopping this weekend who told me she thought I was around 20 weeks pregnant. I love you.

It's been a busy week between work and traveling, so I feel like this is the first time I've sat down. I left (with my mom) Friday morning and we drove 4 hours away to shop in East TN, and returned Saturday night at about 7 pm. Let me just say, while I love to shop, I was totally worn out.  Hopefully we walked enough to burn off the sweets and pancakes I ate while we were there =)
We normally travel to East TN or Atlanta after Christmas every year and shop for a weekend, but I didn't want to risk being 4 hours away from home when I'm 35 weeks pregnant. So we went before Christmas this year while I can still see my feet!

This week will be another busy one (and judging by the look of my calendar, so will every week from now until....February). Thank goodness I only work 3 days a week right now, or I'd be in panic mode I think. I'm looking forward to our maternity pictures on Tuesday with the fabulous Nicole Gagliano. I just hope the rain that's expected holds off. Then Wednesday starts my bi-weekly doctor appointments, which means we're getting serious! I'm also meeting with a pediatrician on Tuesday.

I'm waiting on one more Christmas present to arrive in the mail and once it's wrapped I can finally clear all my junk out of the floor in there. And then when I get all my goodies sorted through after my shower coming up on Sunday, it will be more organized! Definitely looking forward to that.

I'll leave you with some cuteness from my furbaby =)
Don't let her deceive you. She's silently plotting ways to rip ornaments off the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment