Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

{33 weeks} and Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!



I love love love the holidays =)
Mostly because you get to bake, eat, drink, and open presents!
But in all seriousness, the true reason for the season is never lost to me. And I enjoy the happiness that comes with Christmas. I wish people kept these warm, cheery moods year-round!
My kitchen has been filled with goodies and candy all week. Hooray for being pregnant through the holidays...because who will hate on the pregnant girl for eating too much? No one!

My doctors' appointment last week went well. There's not much to write about there. I'm just happy to know Cade is still hanging out in there, enjoying himself no doubt while I waddle around! My 32 pounds heavier self does not even want to think about taking down all these Christmas decorations and cleaning afterwards.
My clumsiness + OCD = potential for disaster.

So now we're 7 weeks (give or take) and counting until Cade's big arrival. My husband is predicting he will make his appearance February 2nd. Guess will see!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas - it was one of the most fun we've ever had, BUT, next year will top it with little Cade crawling around everywhere.

    ReplyDelete