Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

{31 weeks}



What a busy busy week! I thought I'd update now in my 30 minutes of free time today or it won't get done until Wednesday. Not that anyone's life is hinging on my blog posts, but I like to be consistent.

My 30 week check-up went well. If by well I mean I almost flipped my shit when I saw the weight on the scale, then yes it went well. But seriously, baby is good and we're measuring more "normal" now. I also met with our new pediatrician this week. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I'm happy with our choice =)

We finally had maternity pictures made and I cannot wait to get them back! I was so bummed when it rained all day Tuesday, but the wonderful Nicole came through and fit us in on Wednesday afternoon. It was sunny and 60 outside...in December. Normally I would complain about this because I don't believe winter should be warm but hey, I didn't have to wear a parka so it's all good! Cody even cooperated and didn't complain (too much) about having to smile for the camera.

Once again I'll say that I cannot wait to get this nursery organized! It was all good until Christmas hit, and I turned it into a temporary wrapping room/storage space. I'm thinking next week the wrapping paper will go back up in the attic and I can sort through this madness. I had another wonderful baby shower today and got tons of adorable goodies! I have massive amounts of sorting and baby laundry to do now!

I think the nesting is kicking in. I woke up this morning and wanted to do nothing more than clean and mop floor. Who am I?? Unfortunately, my schedule won't allow that to happen until Wednesday when I'm off work again. So until then I'll try to keep my sanity.

Pet Peeve
I'd like to dedicate a section to my pet peeve every week =)
I know when you're pregnant you're supposed to be glowing and happy, but lets face it...we're hormonal and sometimes things are annoying (you already all know how I feel about belly touching). I don't blog to gripe, but sometimes I just need to speak my mind.
So why is it that when you're pregnant people ask you how far along you are, to which you appropriately respond and they follow with "Are you excited?!"
Really?
Am I excited?
Am I going to say no?
It just seems like a silly question.
I swear this exact conversation happens on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment