Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

{27 weeks}


27 weeks and I love yoga pants more and more each day.
It's hard to get dressed up nice when you're pregnant and the closet is limited. I'm pretty glad at this point I have a job where I have to wear scrubs every day.

The wedding rings are officially OFF. No more squeezing them on my swollen fingers every morning. Sigh.

I am looking forward to the doctors appointment this week. According to my scale at home I haven't gained any weight in the last 4 weeks. Trust me, I'm certainly not trying to lose weight. I snack all the time. I think the baby is gaining it all =) So unless my scale is wrong I'll probably get scolded...
Baby R is officially due in 3 months. After this week I'll be in my 3rd trimester (geez!) and I'll be going to the doctor every 2 weeks until January, when I start going weekly.

Definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving this year! Mainly because I'm in charge of desserts =) but I'm always happy for family gatherings. And Black Friday shopping. I still need to come up with gift ideas for about half of the people on my (our) list.

Short post, but here's to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment