Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

{Cade's first week}


Happy 1 Week Birthday Baby Cade!
You didn't think I'd get rid of my chalkboard did you??

Everyone says time goes by so fast when you have a baby, and I totally understand. My days this past week have been squished together into a big jumble of cuddling, nap-taking, and lots of visitors. Cade is very popular :) 
I could write a million little details about what happened this week at our house, but I doubt anyone wants to read about how excited we were the first time our baby slept more than 2 hours (consecutively) or how cute his gas smile is.

So here are some pictures!


Chloe checking out the new kid
Worn out from the hospital
Our newborn jams are too big!!

Now we know why mommy's ribs hurt :(

First outing to the doctor (and to buy some more newborn outfits!)
Daddy won't let me out without Alabama clothes on.

Working on being a morning person...while mom drinks her coffee

We are snuggly in the morning.

Sports Center with Dad

Oh hi.

 
First "real" bath...not a fan.

...but we did love hair washing.

See...not so bad!

My bouncer is my favorite!

Thank you again to all the sweet people who have called and visited. Minus a few rough hours, we have been blessed with a wonderful baby. And to the ones who brought Gigi's cupcakes, Cheesecake factory, and peanut butter cookies....we love you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment