Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Beginning

So...I've never written a blog before. In fact, I've never written anything before other than in a journal when I was in middle school (your welcome for not posting THAT on here). But being the sentimental, hormonal, pregnant person that  I am, I have the sudden urge to document everything. I decided this would be a good way to keep up with things going on in my life and pregnancy, and one day I can look back on this and laugh hysterically. Until then, I'll just write what I think.

In hindsight, I probably should have started this blog when I found out I was pregnant, or even when we started trying. Those of you that know me know that I am a procrastinator, so better late than never ;)

A little background info for someone who might stumble upon this randomly:
I'm a critical care nurse in a small hospital just outside Nashville. I've been married for 3 years now to my sweet husband (who will probably be called various names throughout this blog!), and I am 22 weeks pregnant with our first baby!

We're having a little boy, due in February 2013. And before you ask, no he does not have a name yet. That's a whole post in itself. We have a furchild, a sweet cat named Chloe who doesn't understand why we took the bed out of her room and replaced it with nursery furniture.

I like to craft (when I have time), and bake. Cooking, not so much. I leave that to the husband mostly. But I can throw down on some desserts!

So with the basics out of the way, I guess I'll just blog myself silly now!



No comments:

Post a Comment