Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

24 Weeks and a Baby Party!

24 weeks! Woohoo! Sorry for another lazy "I didn't take time to change out of my work clothes" picture.

Well, it's officially week 24, and I'm still feeling good. I hope I stay this blessed the entire time =)
Downside: Scrubs and other non-maternity items of clothing I was managing to pull off are getting too small to wear in public. I've now gained 18 pounds, so all things considered I guess I'm doing good to still be wearing some of them. But I have a feeling the maternity scrubs will get busted out next week. The wedding rings are also getting tight. I can no longer sleep in them or I can't get them off when I wake up in the morning :(

We also had the baby party this past weekend! Our sweet friends Jason and Lacy hosted it, and we had so many friends there it was overwhelming. It was a nice reminder of how much this little guy will be loved, and how even though the thought of raising a kid is super scary, we aren't in it alone! We got tons of cute goodies, which I'm still sorting through in my free time. Since I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to organize the nursery yet, most of it is on the floor still. But I'm getting there!

Here are most of the cool stuff we got =)


Lots of bath stuff!


Chicco KeyFit Infant Carseat and Cortina Stroller
Lamp: Pottery Barn Kids


And for the record, we've been hanging on to the same name for 2 weeks now...so this one could be the winner!!








No comments:

Post a Comment