Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hello Spring.

Not that Tennessee has had a brutal winter or anything, but this weekend warm weather made it's appearance and it was more than welcome. Allergies, not welcome. But the weather definitely was! I'm a cold-weather person for sure, but after being pregnant through the winter I'm ready for a change in climate. Plus Cade has lots of cute spring clothes to wear :)

It was that first warm weekend that makes you open your windows and makes you say "Ah! I need to spring clean my house go shopping for new clothes!"
Seriously, I do need to spring clean. But since I cleaned out my closet last week and got rid of 3 trash bags of clothes, I did go shopping first.
I'm loving all the neon colors, and pretty much everything Gap/J.Crew is selling right now (for me and Cade). 
It's starting to get more fun shopping for him because he's finally outgrowing his newborn clothes. Lots of boys clothes are covered with sayings and/or animals, but I have found some really cute things that look like little men's clothing. I'm a sucker. Shopping for myself is a different story. Since I'm still trying to lose baby weight, I'm not buying a ton of new stuff. I'm also trying not to get stuck in a color rut, but everything I bought was navy, white, mint green, lavender, and hot pink. Including (but not limited to):

Spring for Mom and Baby
J.Crew Factory, Old Navy, Gap

I also bought new running shoes...because what is better motivation to work out (other than losing weight) than cute new shoes??
They look gray, but they're lavender and neon yellow :)

I've been back in the gym trying to lose these last 10 pounds...and thankfully three of them have already disappeared. (Insert iPhone fist-bump emoji here)

I really am going to spring clean my house this week sometime soon. 
Promise.

1 comment: