Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life!
Cody and I are so fortunate to have fathers who have been such amazing examples for us to follow.
Cade has the best "Pops" and "Bud" around!


I have to give a huge shout-out to my husband for his very 1st Father's Day.
I've been with my husband for almost 10 years now, and married almost 4 of them. I still remember the look on his face when I told him I was pregnant. I'll never forget how happy he was to find out we were having a healthy baby boy. But nothing made me love him more than the day Cade was born, when he took so naturally to caring for him. Seeing such awe on his face over something we created was truly amazing.
Every day I watch him with Cade, and I see so much love.
Fatherhood is the only thing that could ever make Cody act totally silly. The only thing that could get him to sit in the floor for hours making faces and noises just to see a little smile or hear a laugh.
I take advantage of every minute with Cade this small, because although I know he will always need me, it won't be long before Daddy is his best friend.
Happy Father's Day Cody!
We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment