Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hello Holidays!

Are you as pumped and ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas as I am?
My normal holiday excitement has quadrupled now that I have a little one to plan for!
I'm not really a huge fan of mall Santas (or Easter Bunnies for that matter) but I felt like we had to get a pic of Cade and Santa just to say we did :)
Cade did pretty well...I think he was fascinated by Santa's beard.
(and I was silently praying he didn't yank it)
We are ready to stuff our faces on Thanksgiving and spend the day visiting with family.
This is also prep-day for Black Friday, which I consider a holiday in itself. Since Cody will be duck hunting, Cade gets to spend the day shopping! Lucky him!
I have so many Christmas presents to buy. As in, everyone except for Cade. Santa's got him taken care of already ;)
I'm taking today to myself (as in, I'm off work and Cade's going to daycare) to clean the house and decorate for Christmas. I cringe thinking of the Cade vs. The Christmas Tree Battle that will for sure go down. My bet is on Cade.
I've also got to order stockings now that we are three and of course I can't find a matching one for what we already have. I'm looking at these classic stockings from Pottery Barn. I'm also debating on ordering 4 so we'll have one for a (way in the future) Roberts' ;)




1 comment: