Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Cade's 3 Month Pictures

We got Cade's pictures back last week and they're so good. Major kudos to Nicole for getting so many wonderful shots, because Cade was not a happy camper! In true Cade fashion, he picked a day when we had something important planned and napped terribly. He topped that with a belly ache. He cried through most of the pictures, and then blew out a diaper, getting it all over his clothes. 
Those pictures where you can't see his legs? He's not wearing any pants.
Cody said, "He doesn't like getting pictures made, just like Dad!"
Haha.

But seriously, Nicole was so patient and I was more than pleased with his pictures. I wish he had smiled more, but I adore his little serious face.














I think Cade almost passed out here 






I'm not trying to rush time, but I'm already excited for 6 month pics! He changes (and gets cuter) every day. Hopefully he'll be more playful for his next session!


No comments:

Post a Comment