Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter



Dress: J.Crew, Cardigan: Gap

We celebrated Easter this past weekend with the family. Cade went to church for the first time, and slept through the entire service like an angel =) We had lunch with family and let him get passed around all afternoon. I showed him all his Easter loot, but he didn't seem too impressed. Oh well. There's always next year.
After all the festivities he was worn out Sunday night. I didn't get a picture of him in his Easter basket.
Yet.



The best part of the weekend was Cade getting to meet Uncle Caleb for the first time! He lives in Louisiana and finally made it home. He is responsible for the "My parents found me in a Kingcake" onesie, as well as the light green one that has a crawfish on it :)
I even took a page out of Jessica Garvin's book and made the husband a sweet Easter basket. She always has cute holiday ideas.
And major props to my husband this week for coming home and telling me he scheduled me a facial and a massage. I'm guessing that was a result of the small meltdown I had Tuesday night. Lack of sleep will do that to you. But after a morning of pampering, a venti iced coffee, and a little retail therapy, I felt much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment